Beef Pot Roast.
Cooking Beef Pot Roast is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of beef roast – seasoned and seared.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of red potatoes – quartered.
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 lb of white mushrooms – halved.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery – last 1/3 – 1/2 of leafy ends of whole bunch.
- You need 1 large of onion – quartered.
- It’s 1 head of garlic – sliced in half horizontally.
- You need 2 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 of (seasoned) salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder… any favorite spices.
Beef Pot Roast how to cook
- turn crock pot on high – add broth (you can also use dutch oven – preheat oven to 300* add all ingredients to pot & cook 4-6 hours – until meat is tender).
- season meat with salt, pepper, etc. – seer in skillet & lay in broth (you can deglaze pan with red wine or sherry then add to pot).
- add all other ingredients & any desired spices.
- cook on high about 6-7 hours – or on low 8-9 hours (until meat is tender) – making sure there is plenty of juice (just add water).