Peanut butter banana cookies. Well, since these cookies have peanut butter and banana in them, maybe that can at least partially count as health food. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies seemed sooo much harder to say ? Chocolate and banana go together beautifully, of course. The next time you find yourself with a couple extra ripe bananas, do yourself a favor and give these easy Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies a.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Mash banana, and thoroughly mix in peanut butter and vanilla. Place on a cookie sheet and flatten with a fork in the crisscross peanut butter cookie shape. Cooking Peanut butter banana cookies is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Peanut butter banana cookies
- Need 1 cup for sugar.
- Need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Give 1 cup – butter or margarine, softened.
- Provide 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- It’s 1 each banana, mashed.
- Give 2 each eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Give 1 tsp – vanilla extract.
- Require 3 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 sugar (for rolling).
Peanut butter – use natural peanut butter with no added oil, no added sugar or salt. Carrot cake cookies. add few simple ingredients like grated carrots, raisins and walnuts. Healthy gluten-free, honey-sweetened, oat-based cookies made with peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips! There are quite a few states between me and the peanut butter cookies in my freezer right now, but I'm looking forward to cookies when I get home.
Peanut butter banana cookies process
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter.
- Mix in mashed banana.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well..
- Mix in flour, one cup at a time.
- Chill dough in freezer for about 25 mins.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar..
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 mins or until edges start to brown. Let sit on cookie sheet for 2 mins before transferring to cooling rack..
They start off just like peanut butter cookies (cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg & vanilla), but then we're adding in mashed banana. The mashed banana adds a delicious hint of banana bread flavor and creates super soft cookies. I wouldn't want to bore you. But obviously, these cookies do contain three of my favorite things in the universe. Remove and transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack.