Besan Snake gourd chilla. Besan chilla recipe with step by step photos – besan cheela is a savory and tasty pancake made with gram flour (besan), spices and herbs. Add ¼ cup finely chopped onion, ¼ cup finely chopped tomatoes, ¼ cup chopped coriander. Besan chilla are savory pancakes made with gram flour.
In India, there are various kinds of savory pancakes made with different ingredients like oats, semolina,rice. Besan Cheela, Easy North Indian Chickpea Flour – Gram Flour crepe. It is a quick and easy to make Indian breakfast. Food preparation Besan Snake gourd chilla is a fun point, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Besan Snake gourd chilla
- You need 1 cup snake gourd chopped.
- Need 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need as needed – Chopped green chilli.
- Need 2 tsp of besan.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s To taste – salt.
- Need as needed of Oil.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Garlic paste.
Besan Cheela is very similar to the Tomato Omelette. Its a very quick recipe and can be put together in minutes for breakfast. Its made with gram flour and all the. A curry made with snake gourd, besan, and spices usually served with chapati and rice.
Besan Snake gourd chilla making process
- Take a bowl add gram flour, rice flour,red chilli powder, salt,turmeric powder, garlic paste, green chilli an onion then mix well…..
- Now take a frying pan an put it 2tsp oil then the mix portion of the pan then fry properly……
- Now sanke gourd chilla is ready to serve……
Music Credits: Music promoted by Audio Library. Besan ka chilla is prepared with gram flour and is also known as vegetarian omelet. It can be prepared in a jiffy with very few ingredients. The only thing about this dosa is, it should be eaten hot as it does not taste good when cold. I love dosas especially instant dosa as it comes handy when we do not have.