Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha.
Food preparation Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha
- You need 4 of parathas shredded.
- Need 2-3 eggs.
- Require 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Require 1/2 for capsicum finely chopped.
- Need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 2 for green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – cumin powder.
- Require 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Require To taste salt.
- Need 2 tbsp oil.
- Need 1 pinch – garam masala powder.
- Require 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Egg Kothu (Minced) Paratha how to cook
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped capsicums and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes or till the raw smell disappears. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and cook till tomatoes turn soft and mushy..
- Next, make a well in the centre and beat eggs into it. Scramble the eggs till almost cooked. Mix the contents of the pan so that the scrambled eggs mix well with the mixture..
- Now add the shredded parathas, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. The contents should be minced with a pounding action using the end of a flat spatula. Cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes tossing the contents well..
- Sprinkle garam masala powder, mix well and turn off the flame..
- Remove to a serving plate and serve hot..