Aloo Paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner. Cooking Aloo Paratha is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 14 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Aloo Paratha
- Provide 2 cups maida.
- Need 2 tsp of oil.
- Need to taste – Salt.
- Give as required – Water for kneading.
- Need For stuffing–.
- You need 2 Potatoes.
- Require 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp – crushed corinder seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ajwain seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp – amchur powder.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- You need as required for chopped coriander leaves.
Served with chutney, curry, curd or salad and raita and loads of butter, Aloo Paratha is a. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very..
Aloo Paratha making process
- Take maida + salt + oil and mix well then add water and knead a soft dough..
- In another bowl add boiled and mashed potato and add all the ingredients of stuffing mix very well make sure all the spices well combined..
- Take ball size of dough and dust some wheat flour. stuff the potato mixture and make ball keep aside..
- Again roll it in a circle.heat pan place paratha and cook from both sides apply butter/ghee and serve hot with imli chutney..
aloo paratha recipe in hindi आलू पराठा बनाने का नया और आसान तरीका Punjabi aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! What makes these whole wheat Punjabi aloo paratha so appealing is the soft and tasty filling of potatoes flavoured with peppy spice powders and..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction.