Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala.
Cooking Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala
- Need 5 – Boiled egg.
- Provide 3 tbsp for Oil.
- Give 2 – Onion.
- Provide 12-15 for Garlic cloves.
- Provide 3-4 – Green chillies.
- Provide 2 tomatoes.
- Need 1 tbsp of chikpea flour (besan) (optional).
- Provide 1 inch – ginger.
- Provide 1 – bay leaves.
- Need 2 green cardoman.
- You need 2 teaspoon for Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – fenugreek leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Dhaba style Egg curry/ masala start cooking
- Boiled the egg first then peel the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan fry the eggs till it becomes light brown.
- In the same pan add add chopped garlic, onion and tomato,stir fry for 2-3 minutes then remove from the pan.
- Cool it down and grind to make a smooth paste add grated coconut in it while grinding.
- Then in the same pan add extra oil add cumin seed after, bay leave, 2 cardoman seed, crackle of cumin seed then add paste saute for 2-3 min then add turmeric, red chilli powder,besan and garam masala or egg curry masala, salt saute for 2-3 min.
- Add water when water come to boil then add fried egg and fenugreek leaves then cook for another 10 min Cover with lid.
- The gravy thickness depends upon you.
- You can add 7-8 curry leave for more taste (optional).
- You can make gravy spicy by adding red chill powder as per your taste.
- Then garnish with chopped coriander leaves.