Baked Chicken Tacos.
Cooking Baked Chicken Tacos is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tacos
- You need 1 pkg. of Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count).
- It’s 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce.
Baked Chicken Tacos start cooking
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix..
- Place taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly..
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells..
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos..
- Pack each with chicken mixture..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted..
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients..