Kollhapuri Egg Curry.
Food preparation Kollhapuri Egg Curry is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 25 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Kollhapuri Egg Curry
- Prepare 8 Boiled eggs.
- You need 4 tsp – Oil.
- You need 1 tsp – Cumin Seeds.
- You need 2 Tej patta(curry leaves).
- Require 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Give 2 tsp – Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dhaniya (coriander)powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Garam Masala Powder.
- Require 2 Tbsp for Fresh coriander.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- You need – For paste.
- Provide 2 cup for Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for Dry Coconut Grated.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger pieces.
- Give 6-8 Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch for Cinnamon.
- Need 3-4 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 for Black Cardamom.
- Give 4-5 of Black pepper.
- Give 1 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- Need 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Give 2 for Green Chilli Chopped.
- Give 2 tbsp – Fresh Coriander.
Kollhapuri Egg Curry instructions
- For paste:—– Heat oil in pan add 1Tb. Spoon. Oil. Add all ingredients of paste and fry until slightly browned. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool. Add fresh coriander and grind to make a smooth paste..
- Heat 1Tb spoon. oil in a pan. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and boiled eggs in the pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes..
- For the gravy:—— Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, add the ground masala and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium low heat..
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder masala and fry for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add salt and 2 cups of water. Bring the curry to a boil.Add the fried eggs and cook for 5-6 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander..
- Serve hot with roti or rice..