Atta milk chocolate cake. Eggless Chocolate Cake In Cooker / Healthy Spongy Atta Cake Hello Friends. Chocolate is is the favourite cake of everyone. So i am sharing a very easy.
I was getting request for sharing a cake recipe. Eggless Atta Cake is a nice, simple and yummy recipe to make. You can make this cake and keep it stored in a box for your kids for around a week. Cooking Atta milk chocolate cake is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Atta milk chocolate cake
- Provide 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup – curd.
- Require 1/2 cup for refined oil.
- You need 1/2 cup atta.
- It’s 1/4 cup milk chocolate.
- Require 1 cup milk normal temperature.
- Give 1 tsp – baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for vanilla essence.
- Need 1 packet – eno.
- It’s of As required Butter for greasing (also used refind oil).
- You need Some Dry fruits as required.
Ingredients for Eggless Atta Chocolate Cake. This is the BEST Chocolate Mud Cake recipe. Perfectly moist with plenty of chocolate flavour, it's a super easy cake to make and the milk If you're on the hunt for a deliciously rich chocolate mud cake with a fudgy chocolate-laden centre and a creamy milk chocolate frosting, I've got you covered. A wide variety of milk chocolate cake options are available to you, such as flavor, packaging, and shape.
Atta milk chocolate cake steps
- Firstly, take a bowl add sugar curd, refind and wheat flour..
- Whisk it properly for 5 minutes..
- Add baking powder and milk chocolate mix it well. Your mixture change colour..
- Add vanilla essence and milk mix it.make your batter thick. Add eno mix it..
- Take cake tin grease with butter. Transfer the mixture into tin..
- Garish some dry fruits..
- Preheat oven 200 degrees celsius for 35 min, check your cake with toothpick cook properly or not..
- Cool it when you see some cracks, fill chocolate it's make cake more delicious..
- Serve it with your style..
One sip of cool, velvety chocolate milk brings us back to childhood, and one bite of this delicious cake does the very same. It's as if we've taken the essence of that popular drink and transformed it into cake. Everyone we served this to absolutely loved it and immediately wanted the recipe. A perfect cake recipe for birthdays or any special occasion. Use a wooden spoon to blend in the cocoa powder and then the icing sugar to make a thick paste.