Cooking Dal Tadka is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Dal Tadka
- Give 1 Cup Arhar (Toor) daal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 – Onion finely chopped.
- Give 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 Teaspoon for Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon – Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon Coriander powder.
- You need As required – Fresh green coriander.
- Require To taste of Salt.
- Prepare For – temparing (Tadka).
- Need 2 Teaspoons Ghee.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 Teaspoon for Cumin seeds.
- Require 2 for Red Chillies (dry).
- Prepare Pinch for Asafoetida.
- Need 1/2 Teaspoon – Red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 Teaspoon Garam masala powder.
Dal Tadka start cooking
- For 1 cup toor daal boil in 4-5 cups of water, in Kadhai heat oil and add onions till they turn browish in colour. Add Ginger-garlic paste and saute well..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until it releases the oil.Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder, cook well in low flame so that spices do not get burnt..
- Now add in cooked daal and mix it well with onion tomato masala and salt to taste also adjusting consistency by adding required additional water. Add and mix with few fresh green coriander leaves..
- In separate pan heat ghee with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, curry leaves, hing and dried red chilli and allowing them to splutter..
- Pour the tadka on daal..
- Garnish with chopped fresh green coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice and fresh heart beats..