Leftover Pot roast Stew.
Food preparation Leftover Pot roast Stew is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Leftover Pot roast Stew
- You need 1 lb of leftover pot roast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 cup of diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced bell pepper.
- You need 2 of sliced leeks.
- Prepare 5 of yukon gold potatos peeled.
- You need 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 can of green beans or peas.
- You need 3 cup of water/ adjust as desired.
Leftover Pot roast Stew instructions
- saute vegetables in olive oil until tender.
- add water and dry onion envelope.
- bring to boil, then add cut potatoes, and leftover pot roast.
- reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are done.(approximately 30 minutes ).
- add green beans or peas 10 minutes before serving.