Taco Ring. It's no mistake that this genius taco crescent ring is one of the all time, most popular recipes on Pillsbury.com. I attended a Pampered Chef party and had this taco ring. I had ate them many times but was always to scared to make one.
Using crescent dough, seasoned beef, and cheddar cheese this taco ring is so easy to put together! Looking for one of the most popular recipes on the internet? This easy Taco Crescent Ring is loaded up and ready for game day. Cooking Taco Ring is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Taco Ring
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 pkg of crescent rolls.
- Prepare of (Topping) chopped tomato.
- It’s of (Topping) lettuce.
- It’s of (Topping) Salsa.
- You need of (Topping) shredded cheese.
- Prepare of (Topping) sour cream.
The picky eater can be found in every aspect of life, child and adult. Both my boyfriend and my brother are extremely picky. This happens when a mexican goes down on a fat white woman from behind. One of our favorite meals, and quickest is Taco Ring.
Taco Ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Brown beef and drain. Stir in taco seasoning, 1 ½ cups of cheese and water..
- While beef is cooking, open packages of crescent rolls and separate into triangles, placing on a round baking stone or larger cookie sheet, forming a ring with the wide ends, overlapping slightly..
- Spoon meat mixture over wide ends of crescent rolls. Bring points of crescent rolls over meat mixture, forming a ring..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with toppings..
This Taco Ring is made from refrigerated crescent roll dough arranged in a circle and stuffed with taco meat and cheese. It's a great way to turn tacos into easy to eat game day fare. I remember when I first had a Taco Ring at a party many years ago. I also remember thinking it was magical! How could it not be delicious when you combine those buttery crescent rolls with taco fillings.