No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies. You've got peanut butter pretzel cookies! Let's do a deeper dive into what makes these bad boys so yummy: peanut butter, corn syrup, sugar and brown sugar do most of the You can mix everything together in one bowl, then just scoop the cookies out onto lined baking sheets for super easy clean-up. There have never been so many delicious things all in one recipe title.
Bring to a rapid boil and boil for one full minute. This showstopping no-bake peanut butter pie is as easy to make as it is pretty and tastes even better. Guaranteed to be a new favorite! Cooking No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- You need 1 cup – Pretzel crumbs(leave a few bigger pieces but only a few), plus 20 whole tiny twists.
- It’s 1/2 cup – graham cracker crumbs.
- Give 3/4 cup – peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup for honey.
- Require 2 tsp – vanilla extract.
- Give 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp for mini chocolate chips.
- Require 1 of melted dark chocolate for drizzling.
Blend together the pretzel crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter until well-combined. My friend Ashley made these awesome Peanut Butter Pretzels Honey Balls last week and I've been thinking about the flavor combination ever since! Soft-baked peanut butter cookies loaded with pretzels and M&Ms. One of my favorite sweet & salty desserts!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies instructions
- Combine the first 6 ingredients into mixing bowl. If you mix with a stand mixer; mix until dough turns into a ball or mix with a spoon or spatula (you'll have to put a little muscle into it this way lol) dough will look crumbly; mix until ingredients stick together. Once dough is combined fold in mini chocolate chips. Form dough into 1 inch balls and then flatten into a cookie. Place cookies on large cookie sheet lined with wax paper or parchment..
- Melt some dark chocolate to drizzle over your cookies..
- Top each cookie with a pretzel then drizzle your dark chocolate over the pretzel "glueing" it to the cookie..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving..
Tried and true, peanut butter came to my rescue this week. You see, when all of the locals were scurrying about stocking up on water, batteries, and non-perishables for Hurricane Sandy… These crunchy Chocolate, Peanut and Pretzel No-Bake Haystack Cookies are great for the holidays when the oven is crowded. How to make Peanut Butter no bake cookies with pretzels Remove from heat, stir in peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth. Add in the old fashioned oats and pretzels. Your no-bake cookies will be a gooey mess if you don't heat your sugar mixture long enough, which prevents it from being sufficiently viscous to hold the cookies together nicely.