Chettinad egg curry. Chettinad egg curry recipe – A flavorful and tasty egg curry recipe from South Indian cuisine. Pairs wonderfully with almost anything like plain rice, jeera rice, chapathi, appam and even with a biryani. Chettinad Egg Curry recipe is another of the gems from the South Indian cuisine.
I am sharing with you traditional recipe of How to make egg curry Chettinad style. A delicious South Indian egg curry for. The curries of Chettinadu are known for their spiciness and inviting aroma and the Chettinad Egg One of the most delicious side dishes that local Chettiars eat is Chettinad Egg Curry which is also. Cooking Chettinad egg curry is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 17 components, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Chettinad egg curry
- Give 8 of egg.
- Need 200 gm of chopped shallots (small onions).
- Give 5 chopped green chilli.
- Provide 5 chopped tomato.
- Require 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon for garlic paste.
- Give 2 teaspoon for red chilli powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon fennel seeds.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon for coriander powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon refined oil.
- Provide as needed water.
- You need – For Garnishing.
- Prepare 1 handful for chopped coriander leaves.
- Require 1 teaspoon for cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon for salt.
I love eggs in any form. They are one of the versatile ingredients to have around because you can whip up I make curries with it often to go along with roti or appam or whatever. Chettinad-Style Egg Curry Recipe – Learn How to Make Chettinad-Style Egg Health Benefits. The primary ingredient in this curry is of course eggs.
Chettinad egg curry making process
- Boil the eggs, peel the shells and keep them aside. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add cumin seeds and allow them to splutter. Once they start to splutter, add saunf and shallots. Fry them for a minute or so and then add green chillis, chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste..
- Stir well and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, black pepper and salt. Stir the ingredients well. Pour enough water and bring to a boil. Next, add the eggs and stir gently..
Eggs have all the nutrients necessary to turn a. Chettinad Egg Curry is flavor packed spicy egg curry from Tamil Nadu, India. With all the aromatic spices and falvors this curry when packed with rice is bliss! Hope everyone celebrating Makar Sankranti/Pongal having great time. Home » Chettinad-Recipes , Egg-Curry-Gravy , Egg-Recipes » Chettinad Egg Curry.