Food preparation Banoffee Pie is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Banoffee Pie
- It’s 250 G of Mcvities digestives biscuits 'The Original'.
- You need 175 G of Butter, roughly.
- It’s 1 Tin of Carnation Caramel.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 350 ml of Freshly whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate bar (Brand of Your choice).
Banoffee Pie start cooking
- Empty the packet of biscuits into a resealable bag. Crush the biscuits to a powder effect as best as you can. I recommend using a rolling pin to do this..
- Empty the measure of butter into a bowl, heat in microwave as follows: Heat up for 30 seconds, and then stir for several seconds. Repeat this process another 2 times… (So it will be 3 in total.).
- Mix the contents from step 1 & 2. Stir these together for several minutes to get a nice mixture..
- Put the crushed biscuit into your pan/Tray. I highly recommend buying a Springform pan. These become extremely useful when baking with layers. Use the bottom of a glass to flatten the biscuit into a perfect shape which will include edges to help keep the caramel tidy. You can see in the picture provided..
- Open your can of caramel and stir contents of the can for a few minutes. Then empty the caramel onto the biscuit. You should be able to keep it clean & tidy thanks to the edges built in previous step..
- Chop up two banana's into thin slices. At the start i usually like to cut the ends off the banana's and then strip any bits of skin/string from it. Once chopped, place on top of the caramel, try to get an even spread if possible!.
- Using your freshly whipped cream, dig with a spoon and spread across the top of your pie as evenly and smooth as possible. I use Avonmore fresh whipped cream as it is ready to go out of the container..
- The best part. I use Galaxy chocolate as it is my favourite but it is your decision. Using a knife, shave the chocolate bar as best as possible to provide the toppings. You can use your fists on both sides of the chocolate to hold in place, and then your use thumb pressed against the knife to carve the chocolate into flakes! I use two methods, one being the shave method as i just described, and the other would be using a grater to create a real chocolate powder. This is all preference!.