Matar paneer pulao. Presenting matar paneer pulao in pressure cooker also known as peas pulao. This rice recipe in Hindi is very easy and you can easily cook this in cooker. Paneer Pulao or paneer peas (matar) pulao is easy one pot meal made in pressure cooker.
Paneer pulao recipe – Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. I have tried paneer pulao in so many ways in the past few years, finally loved. Urdu cooking recipe of Matar Paneer Pulao, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions and methods to make it and cook it. Cooking Matar paneer pulao is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 15 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Matar paneer pulao
- Give 1/2 glass – rice.
- Need 1 of big capsicum.
- Provide 1 for sliced onions.
- Give 2 – tomatoes chopped.
- Need 1 tsp for Ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 for Green chillies optional.
- Need 1/2 cup – Peas.
- It’s 100 gr of Paneer.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Require 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for Ciba garam masala.
- Give 1 tsp – Ciba chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Give 1 tsp of Corinder powder.
- Give 2-3 tsp – Oil.
Choose a good quality, aged rice to get perfectly cooked rice. You can add potato cubes with peas to make it aloo peas pulao or fried paneer cubes to make a Matar. Paneer pulao which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. It is simple and one of the quickest pulao I have shared so many pulao in the past, this is one of the easiest one you could ever make.
Matar paneer pulao instructions
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hour then boil it and keep aside.
- In pan take oil 2tsp,add sliced onions cook till it is pinkish then add ginger garlic paste, capsicum, peas, chopped tomatoes and add all dry masala cook it till the veggies r soft.
- Then fry the paneer cubes if u want u can add without fry also.
- Then add the boil rice in the masala and sprinkle chat masala and give a nice mix and garnish it with paneer.
- Serve it with dahi or any dip.
The combination of mutter and paneer, with masala ingredients gives rich aroma and tastes yummyyy…! All paneer lovers like me are sure to enjoy this mouthwatering rice dish with any spicy. Dish out matar paneer, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naan or tandoori rotis, parathas or pulao. Peas pulao or matar pulao is a popular dish which was made especially during winter months in northern parts of India. We would also call it matar wale chawal (matar=green peas).