Steamed Egg Curry. Try this yummy yet easy steamed eggs curry and send me your feed backs in comments section. Steamed Egg Curry Recipe, Anda Sabji, How To Make Steamed Egg Curry Recipe. Egg curry is a perfect recipe those who often like the variation in recipes.
Simple, flavorful & delicious egg curry for your everyday meal to pair with roti, jeera rice or plain steamed rice. Steamed egg is one of those Chinese comfort foods that you can never go wrong with. Our Chinese steamed egg recipe is so easy to make at home and so elegant. Cooking Steamed Egg Curry is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Steamed Egg Curry
- It’s 7 for eggs.
- You need As per taste for salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp for garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp for ginger paste.
- You need 1 cup onion paste.
- Give 1 cup for fresh tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup for milk.
- It’s 2 cups of boiled water.
- Give as per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 2 tsp for chopped green coriander.
Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Tuko.co.ke News ☛ ⭐EGG CURRY RECIPE⭐ for you to try! Egg delicacies come in a variety of tastes ranging from boiled, scrambled, or even fried eggs. So you can see these are favorite of everyone on busy weekdays!
Steamed Egg Curry instructions
- Take a eggs break and separate yellow and white part then white part beat with salt. Take an idli stand greased with oil put some white part and one part of yellow and steam in 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes keep steamed eggs aside..
- Take a wok put mustard oil then oil smoked add garlic paste saute then add onion paste saute then add all spices, tomato puree and ginger paste saute then oil separate add boiled water and milk mix well boil for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes put steamed eggs then flame off..
- Then garnish green coriander..
- Then enjoy steamed egg curry with boiled rice or chapati..
Make a smooth paste of the ingredients. One of my favorite dim sum item is egg custard tart. When I crave for one at home, I make the Though the steamed version will never stand up to the one with the tart, it is still pretty delicious, or. One such variation is Spicy Egg Curry, which is a version of egg curry and is spicier than the normal egg curry. In southern India, people love to have it with steamed rice as it has so many flavours in it.