Keto Chicken Malai kebab.
Food preparation Keto Chicken Malai kebab is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Keto Chicken Malai kebab
- Require 500 gms for Boneless Chicken.
- Require 100 ml Heavy Cream.
- It’s 50 gms of Cheese-Britannia or Amul.
- It’s 10 gms Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp – Ghee or clarified butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Black Pepper Powder.
- You need for Juice of half a lime.
- Provide 1/2 Green Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 for Yellow Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Red Pepper.
- You need as needed – Onion.
Keto Chicken Malai kebab process
- Cut the chicken into kebab size pieces. In a bowl mix the cheese, cream, ginger,-garlic paste, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Add the ghee too. Mix all the ingredients well till you have a nice creamy marinade..
- Add in the chicken and mix nicely with fingers to coat all the pieces. Cover and set aside for one hour if you are going to grill it soon or else store it in the fridge overnight.
- Before grilling brush the ghee on the chicken pieces. I used wooden skewers which I had soaked for 15 minutes. You can skewer and directly roast but I lined a baking tray with foil and grilled the chicken on it..
- I like colour in my food and I chopped square pieces of the coloured peppers and onion and skewered them with the half cooked chicken. I then roasted them on a grill in the oven to get the charred colour..
- Serve with chutney and lime. Bon appetite!!.