Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 4 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Rasgulla
- Require 1 bowl for Paneer.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Sugar.
- You need 4 bowl Water.
- Require 2 spoon Maida.
Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla start cooking
- Grate the paneer and mix Maida in paneer and rub the paneer with hands until it will like a soft and smooth dough..
- Make small crack free balls..
- Add sugar and water in a pan. When sugar syrup is boiled. Add paneer balls in sugar syrup one by one..
- Cover the pan with a lid. Boil in high flame for 15 to 20 minutes..
- After 15 minutes you will see that the rasgulla will be double in size..
- Now switch off the flame. But don't cover the pan until sugar syrup will be cool..
- Keep them in the fridge and serve cool..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. This is a delicacy from state of Bengal, these are very light and delicious, you can never. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here.