Biscuit chocolate cake. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. The inspiration for this chocolate biscuit cake came when I went for a stroll downtown with the kids a Apparently, this easy no-bake refrigerator cake is a childhood indulgence of his and a particular. Chocolate biscuit cake is very popular as a royal dessert and is said to have been a favorite of Queen Elizabeth II & Prince William.
Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Food preparation Biscuit chocolate cake is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Biscuit chocolate cake
- You need 4-5 packet for Chocolate biscuit.
- Need 1 cup – milk.
- You need 1 for eno packet.
- Provide 1 tsp – sugar.
- Require As needed for Hershey Chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp white chocolate syrup.
- Provide 1 cup for Tutti- frutti.
- Prepare As needed dry fruits for garnish(optional).
Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake also known as chocolate fridge cake is a must-try treat. A chocolate biscuit cake is a real classic, ready in minutes and so satisfying – it's one of the easiest sweet treats to make with kids. Our chocolate biscuit cake recipe is a no-cook cake made with.
Biscuit chocolate cake how to cook
- First take any chocolate buiskuit packets.crush them..
- Put in mixer and grind..
- Add milk,sugar, eno, mix well..
- Then bake it in microwave for 3-5 min.check if cook cool it.When cool take it out in a plate.pour Harshey syrup and white chocolate syrup on it and garnish with tuti fruti and dry fruits..
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. The cake is also said to be a favorite of his grandmother Queen Elizabeth, who likes eating a slice with her afternoon tea. This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. Scrape chocolate from the sides of your bowl and pour this over the biscuit cake. This straightforward chocolate biscuit cake recipe is the perfect delicious treat to share with all your guests for afternoon tea!