Food preparation Egg Masala is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 23 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Egg Masala
- Need 4 numbers – Eggs Boiled.
- Prepare for Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 1 cup for Flour.
- Require 1 teaspoon Cornflour.
- Need as required – water.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 pinchs for Food coloring.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – chilly Red powder.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for Cumin seeds (optional).
- Need 2 numbers – onions Large.
- It’s 1 number for Tomato small.
- Give 4 numbers of chilly Green.
- Give 1 teaspoon – Coriander leaves chopped.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds.
- Give 1 tablespoon Garam masala powder.
- Require 1 tablespoon – Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – Coriander powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon of Egg masla powder (optional).
- Give 1 teaspoon – Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons for oil.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons for water.
Egg Masala making process
- Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces as shown in the picture.
- In a bowl, add the ingredients required to make the batter. Note that the batter should not be watery.
- In a deep frying pan/wok, heat oil. Dip each of the cut eggs into the batter and deep fry them.
- Strain excess oil and keep the fried eggs aside.
- In another pan/kadai, heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Add cumin seeds. Once they pop, add finely sliced onions and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add few pinches of salt and close the lid till the onion turns pink.
- Add chopped green chillies and chopped tomato. Add few pinches of salt if required. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Close the lid and let it cook for a while.
- Add all the powders to this and mix well. You may require little water for this to get mixed.
- Once the raw aroma of the masala is gone, add the fried eggs to this and mix well.
- Simmer the heat to medium or low flame and close the lid for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander/mint leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or roti or just like that!.