Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy. Egg curry made in Punjabi dhaba style. In this post I have shown how a punjabi dhaba style egg curry is made. This dhaba style egg curry is very flavorful, hot and absolutely fingerlicking yummy.
South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make. A few spices, onions, tomatoes and coconut milk make this utterly satisfying and comforting egg curry recipe that tastes best with parathas (flatbread) and rice. Make extras because everyone will want seconds! Food preparation Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy
- Require 4 eggs, boiled and peeled.
- Give 1/2 cup – yoghurt or dahi.
- Need 2 tsp cumin seeds or jeera.
- Require 2 tsp of coriander seeds or dhania.
- Give 1/2 – black cardamom or badi elaichi.
- Need 3-4 green cardamom or choti elaichi.
- Prepare 1 -inch stick cinnamon or dalchini.
- Give 3-4 cloves for or laung.
- You need 1 – bay leaf or tej patta.
- Require 2 for medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp – garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Require 1 tsp – sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp for oil.
- Prepare To taste for Salt.
- Need As required for Fresh coriander leaves, as a garnish.
Punjabi egg curry recipe, made in dhaba style is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate but wish to make quick delicious food. It can be served with roti, plain paratha or flavored rice like jeera rice, biryani rice, pulao, coconut rice, coconut milk rice or any biryani varieties. Andhra-Style Spicy Egg Curry. a tamarind based flavorful curry from South India. This egg curry is one of famous ways to eat eggs in southern part of India.
Egg Curry | Dhaba-Style Egg Gravy start cooking
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, to that, add the eggs. Fry until golden. Transfer it to a plate and keep it aside..
- To the same pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. coriander seeds, black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and bay leaf. Allow them to splutter and then turn the heat off. Transfer it to a dish and let it cool down. Grind the mixture into a smooth paste. Add water as required to get a smooth paste..
- To the same oil add onions and cook for a minute. Then sprinkle sugar. It helps in giving the gravy a rich colour. Cook for another minute..
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell disappears..
- Add yoghurt and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix everything nicely..
- Cook until oil begins to separate from the sides..
- Add the spice paste and water..
- Bring it to a boil and then lower the flame and cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the boiled eggs. Cook for a minute and then turn the heat off..
Since eggs are favorite of many vegetarian (egg-tarians) too, egg curry is most loved main course curry in many homes all-over world. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. Today's recipe is a South Indian style spicy egg curry recipe I'm going to be talking about. This recipe for egg curry with coconut milk has all the amazing flavors you would love in a curry. Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti.