Hot n Sour Soup. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! Hot and sour soup is a variety of soups from several Asian culinary traditions.
The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft and easy to cut. The time required varies from an hour to two or three hours, as it depends on the thickness of the mushrooms. Food preparation Hot n Sour Soup is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Hot n Sour Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of capsicum cut into thin rectangles.
- Prepare 1 cup of onions cut into large pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mushroom oyster sauce (or 1 tbsp light soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 10-12 of freshly crushed peppercorn.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- It’s of Corn flour as required.
Hot and sour soup recipe with step by step photos. Sharing today a favorite soup recipe from the fusion Indo Chinese cuisine. This soup recipe is aptly titled, hot and sour soup. the hot element comes from ingredients like chilies or black pepper. I love hot n sour soup but I really didn't like this recipe.
Hot n Sour Soup how to cook
- In the same pan add another tbsp of oil add ginger and green chillies..
- Sauté for minute now add the onion and fry on high flame for another minute..
- Add all the sauces,salt remaining pepper powder and water. Roughly around 1/2 cup..
- Add the Paneer and bring it to a boil..
- Add 1 tbsp of corn flour slurry and let the sauce thicken. Serve pipping hot with rice.
The soup seemed to have a dirt taste to it. It is not like the Hot and Sour soup served in Chinese restaurants but it is an excellent soup with a great oriental flavor. I left out the red bell pepper and added some water chestnuts and diced firm tofu; It. Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and And I'm not just saying that!