Stuffed Whole moong paratha. Moong dal stuffed parantha, how to make parantha, Moong parantha, food forever parantha, food forever, Moong dal recipe COOKING ALOO PARATHA WITH MY INDIAN MOTHER IN LAW This dal paratha recipe is made with with a base of whole wheat flour and stuffed with yellow moong dal and Indian spices. Perfect to cook at home, on any day when you feel like having comfort food !
Stuffed parathas are mainly made with grated or boiled and mashed But this Moong daal paratha is also taste delicious and very healthy too. You can also pack this easily in lunch boxes. It taste awesome with some curd. Food preparation Stuffed Whole moong paratha is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Stuffed Whole moong paratha
- Require 2 cups for whole moong (green moong) soaked overnight.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for Green chilli garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need – Salt as per taste.
- Give 1 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- You need for For cover.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Need To taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of water for keading.
Moong Dal Paratha can be made into two ways. Stuff the cooked moong dal along with the spices in the rolled flour sheet. Whole green moong dal recipe – is very easy to make and healthy recipe. It is simmered with onion-tomato and basic spice powders.
Stuffed Whole moong paratha instructions
- Cook moong in cooker by adding water to the level of moong for 3 whistles. Add 1 tbsp oil to kadhai and add chilli garlic paste to it. Stir it for a minute and then add turmeric powder,salt and cooked whole moong to it. Stir it well. If u feel moong r less cooked, add little bit water and cover the lid for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Take wheat flour and add salt, oil and knead the dough. Dough should be like chapati dough..
- Now take one ball of dough and roll roti of it. Cut it from centre and keep the stuffing as shown in picture and cover it.
- Roll paratha and roast it by putting ghee on pan from both the sides..
- Serve paratha with curd, spicy peanut garlic chutney and sweet and tangy lemon pickle..
Serving suggestion: Serve with plain rice or jeera rice. Serve roasted papad or pickle on side. It can be served along with paratha or phulka roti as well. The mixture to stuff the paratha is ready. Now divide it into equal portions.