Hara Bhara Kebab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are True to its name Hara bhara kabab boosts of green health. made from spinach, peas. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
Hara Bhara Kebab is made by binding blanched spinach, potatoes, peppers, green peas and spices together. Then pinch small balls from the prepared mixture, pat it flat and shallow fry it. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. Food preparation Hara Bhara Kebab is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 4 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kebab
- It’s 250 gm of Spinach 1 Cup Peas 2 boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of Capsicum 1tbsp coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili powder 1tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt to taste Cornflour for binding Cashews foro garnish.
Bake till golden brown from both. Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. Hara Bhara Kebab is a very popular Indian evening snack.
Hara Bhara Kebab start cooking
- Boil spinach for 10 minutes. Drain the water. Mash the potatoes and peas and add it to the sokaed spinach..
- Then add capsicum, ginger paste, coriander powder, salt, red chili powder and cornflour. You can also make a paste of green chilies, garlic and ginger and add it to the vegetable mixture..
- Mix everything properly. Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it in the form of kebab..
- Fry it it oil. Garnish it with a cashew in rhe middle..
Heat oil in a pan for shallow frying the kebab patties. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and mouth watering. Spinach and peas patties, simply delicious as shown by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Hara bhara kabab is a potato, spinach and green peas patties usually made for starters or tea time snacks.