Spicy egg masala curry.
Cooking Spicy egg masala curry is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Spicy egg masala curry
- Prepare For – ground paste-.
- It’s 1 – Onion.
- You need 2-4 of Red dry chilies.
- Require 1 of Tomato.
- Give 4-5 of Garlic.
- Give 1 tsp Ginger.
- You need 2 tsp Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp Oil.
- Need 1 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Give 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- You need 3 for Cloves.
- Need 2 Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 for Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Need 1 cup – coconut milk.
- Give 3-4 Boiled eggs.
- Need handful for Coriander leaves.
Spicy egg masala curry making
- Boil the eggs, cool and peel. Make slits and keep aside. Hest oil in a kadhai, add onions and dry red chilies. Saute till onions turns golden in colour. Add garlic, ginger, tomatoes and saute till tomatoes becomes mushy. Let it cool down. Blend in a blender into a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. When the cumin seeds and cloves splutter add finely chopped onions and saute till it becomes golden brown. Add the ground paste and saute till it becomes thick. Add ground paste and saute till it becomes thick and raw smell of garlic disappears. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute for a minute. Add the eggs, incorporate well with the masala..
- Add the coconut milk and mix well. Add a cup of water and simmer and cook till it comes to a boil. Turn off the heat. Add water according to what consistency you want. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Indian breads or rice..