Cucumber Paratha. How to make MAHARASTRIAN KAKDI CUCUMBER KE PARATHE RECIPIE IN HINDI by KIRTI MUTKURE. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. Cucumber Paratha Recipe, How To Make Cucumber Paratha Recipe. This is very good and easy recipe which my mom used to make during summer season since cucumber is cool.
Cucumber Raita is a variation of raita that can be used as a dip or a salad. It is made by mixing together freshly chopped cucumber, green chillies, and dahi (yogurt), and optionally finely chopped tomato and onion. It is especially popular in the summer months as it helps to beat the heat. Cooking Cucumber Paratha is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Cucumber Paratha
- Provide 2 Cucumber.
- Need 1 tbsp – Red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tbsp – Turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp for Cumin.
- Require 2 cup – Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 tsp for Carrom seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil for moyan.
- Need as required of Oil for applying on parathas.
Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cucumber and Carrot Pickle is often served as a variant to a salad in several Gujarati homes. Cucumber and carrots tossed in a tangy yellow mustard flavoured spice blend. cucumbers paratha. કાકડીના પરોઠાં. Cucumber (Kheera) Raita or Vellarikka Pachadi is easy raita recipe made with yogurt, cucumber and seasoning.
Cucumber Paratha instructions
- Peel off the cucumber and grate it. For the dough, take wheat flour add to it red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, carom seeds, salt and sesame seeds. Put oil as moyan and add grated cucumber. Put water as required to make the dough and prepare the tight dough..
- Roll Parathas. Heat a non stick pan cook the paratha both side by adding little oil. Serve with pickle and enjoy the "Cucumber Paratha"..
Gobhi, parathas (stuffed cauliflower bread) make a great Sunday breakfast. A fresh, clean, green vegan Cucumber Raita made with cashew "yogurt" and free of soy. This is the perfect accompaniment for spicy Indian dishes like biryanis and parathas. Cucumber Reference Step Arguments Steps Hooks Tags Running Cucumber Options. Cucumber can be used to implement automated tests based on scenarios described in your Gherkin feature files.