Stuffed veggies paratha. Some stuffed parathas clearly classify as all-time classics! They have withstood the test of time and continue to be hot favourites with people of all age groups. #mitronkirasoi #veggieparatha #healthysnack ABOUT :- hello everyone , welcome to mitron ki rasoi where you and me cook together. today i am going to make. vegetable paratha recipe with step by step photos. healthy and delicious parathas A vegan recipe. These vegetable paratha are soft and stay so even after cooling down. the cooked and mashed.
Today we will learn how to make vegetable stuffed paratha following this easy recipe. Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables and spices. These are nutritious, healthy and delicious. Cooking Stuffed veggies paratha is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Stuffed veggies paratha
- Need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Give 1/4 cup for grated paneer.
- Give 2 for medium carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 2 – medium onion finely chopped.
- Give 1/4 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- Need 2 tbsp of chopped mint and Coriander leaves.
- Need 3-4 for green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 tsp – oil.
- It’s 1 tsp – salt.
- It’s Water.
- Need Oil for fry.
Perfect for breakfast or school box. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti. Kid's job: Pat the dough to flatten carefully so that the filling is trapped inside.
Stuffed veggies paratha making process
- In a mixing bowl take flour add salt and oil mix well then add water knead it and make a soft dough.cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- In a pan heat 1tblsp oil add onion,and green chillies.saute add carrot and cabbage cook one minute on high flame then add spices except salt mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes then add paneer and saute one minute add salt mix well add coriander and mint.switch off the flame.keep aside for cooling..
- Now take the dough make medium size ball.roll it on rolling board put 2tsp stuffing in the middle.fold from all side then dusting some flour and roll again lightly..
- Heat a non-stick pan cook the paratha both side by adding little oil.serve with ketchup or curd.
Roll out the stuffed parathas thinly as you can – don't worry if some of. Vegetable Paratha is my all time favorite – I make it both ways either pressure cooking the For this mixed paratha, you dont need any side dish at all just raita is enough to finish off the dinner or meal. Detailed recipes with loads of tips on how make perfect and healthy paratha each time. Read the notes properly before start making it. How to make Mixed Veg Paneer Stuffed Paratha.