Moong paratha. green moong dal paratha is a protein rich paratha from the Rajasthani cuisine. Sprouted Moong Masala Paratha Recipe video in Hindi. Moong Daal Paratha- We Indian love Stuffed parathas specially during winters.
Moong Dal Paratha recipe a healthy and delicious flat bread that is made from cooked green moong dal. This Moong Dal Paratha is a perfect way to add the proteins to your diet. Moong Sprout Paratha or Spouted Moong dal Paratha is a simple paratha of whole wheat flour with the filling of sprouted moong dal. Food preparation Moong paratha is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Moong paratha
- Provide 2 cup – moong.
- Give 2 cup for wheat flour.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- Give 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp – dry mango powder.
- Prepare Salt as per taste.
- Require leaves for Chopped coriander.
- You need of Oil.
The filling is pre-cooked with chilli and garlic and then stuffed in the. Rajasthani Moong Dal Paratha is a wheat flour roti which is stuffed with spicy ground moong dal. It is simply a delicious mouth watering recipe of Indian Paratha's. Moong Dal is full of proteins and vitamins.
Moong paratha making process
- Wash and soak mooni for 5-6 hrs add salt and boil them. Moong should not get mashy. They should be whole and soft. keep aside,let them cool. Now from wheat flour make dough.take moong add chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves,red chilli powder,dry mango powder,salt mix lightly. Take small portion of dough rollout small round,in between put moong stuffing. Folding from side closeit and rollout again.cook on tawa at medium heat till cook on both sides apply oil when cooked.serve hot..
Moong Dal Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Bread. Find the complete instructions on How to Make Moong Dal Paratha. Boil moong dal, drain the water. Home » SundayScape » Collage » Recipe: Paneer moong dal paratha. When our taste buds crave for a hotel paratha, why go to a hotel and add to the GST, try this healthy homemade paratha recipe.