Paneer paratha. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas (road side eateries).
This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Paneer Paratha Recipe – whole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese and then shallow fried with oil. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese. Food preparation Paneer paratha is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Paneer paratha
- You need 1 cup wheat flour.
- Provide 100 gm for paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- Require 1 for onion.
- Need 1 for green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Require of Butter.
It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha or curd or pickl. If the paneer paratha is not interesting enough on its own, then try making it more interesting by The secret to this paratha is definitely the paneer, which is more commonly known in the West as cottage. Paneer Paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from punjab. its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as punjabi dhabas. Paneer Paratha, a very scrumptious Indian bread variety.
Paneer paratha how to cook
- Knead the dough with water and keep it aside..
- Now put the butter in a pan. Also add whole coriander and whole cumin. When they start becoming golden in colour, then add finely chopped onions and golden fry it..
- When onion is golden brown in colour, then add all the spices in it. Now add crushed paneer. Also add kasuri methi..
- Remove the pan from the flame and let the paneer cool down. Now take small parts from the dough, fill the paneer in it and roll it..
- Now, Roast the paratha on the griddle and apply butter or ghee. Now our healthy and tasty breakfast, paneer paratha, is ready to be served..
Paneer Paratha is another variety of Paratha where the Indian Bread are stuffed with crumbled paneer (Cottage cheese). Paneer paratha recipe- one of the most popular paratha recipes from Punjab. Dhaba style stuffed paneer paratha that is rustic, filling, wholesome and oh so delicious! Paneer paratha – This Indian bread stuffed with crumbled cottage cheese makes for a filling breakfast and serves as a great lunch box option too. Bonus: it freezes as well – perfect for busy mornings!