Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 18 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- Prepare 1 litre Milk.
- You need 2 Lemon.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp for Corn flour.
- Prepare 250 gm – Sugar.
- Require 1 litre of Water.
- Prepare As needed Saffron to garnish.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla how to cook
- In a big pan, boil milk and stir continuously..
- After a boil, turn off the flame and add lemon juice and separate curdles..
- When the milk is curdled completely, rest for 2minutes..
- Place a Strainer in a large bowl, place a thin cloth on it and drain the curdled milk..
- Rinse the chenna in normal water to remove the acidic flavour..
- Tie the cloth, squeeze and remove excess water..
- Hang the cloth somewhere to remove excess water for around 30minutes..
- After the excess water is removed, transfer chenna in a large plate..
- Mix corn flour well and rub/knead with palm for 5-10minutes..
- Make small balls from the kneaded chenna..
- Syrup- boil water with sugar in a big utensil, until the sugar melts..
- After 2-3minutes of boil, add the balls one by one..
- After the balls rise above, cover the utensil with a lid and boil for 5-8minutes..
- Remove the lid and turn off the flame..
- In a bowl full of cold water and ice, transfer only the rasgulla's..
- After 2-3 minutes, squeeze the rasgulla's and place in a bowl..
- Add the sugar syrup to the rasgulla's, garnish with saffron and serve..
- Placing in ice water doesn't let the rasgulla's sink in..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.