Moong Dal Khichdi.
Food preparation Moong Dal Khichdi is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Moong Dal Khichdi
- You need 1 Cup for Rice.
- You need 1 Cup – Moong Dal (Chilke wali).
- Give 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – Turmeric Powder.
- Require 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 Cloves of Garlic.
- Give as required Green coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp – Garam Masala.
- Prepare For – tempering, Brown Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida.
- Provide For tempering, Oil.
- You need 3 Cups of Water for cooking.
Moong Dal Khichdi making process
- Mix rice and dal. Wash it once. Drain water. In a pressure, pan take 2 tablespoons oil and heat it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and chopped garlic to it..
- Let it come to golden brown colour. We can also add vegetables to this khichdi like lauki, gajar, peas as per availability and choice..
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric to it. Add washed dal and rice. Mix properly, add salt and garam masala. Mix again. Now pour water. Bring it to boil. Add coriander. Cover it with a lid and take 3 whistles..
- Serve garma garam khichdi with papad, salad and pickle..