Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 4 active ingredients, you can start cooking 17 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Rasgulla
- Need 500 ml milk.
- You need 2 tbsp – vinegar/lemon juice.
- Give 1 cup – sugar.
- Require 3 cups Water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla start cooking
- Boil milk..
- Add vinegar or lemon juice into it and stire nicely until there is chhena all clogged up and clean water is left behind..
- Separate cheena from water in a white cloth and wash it with normal filter water.
- Sueeze out water, Tied the cloth and hanged it for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minute take out the chhena in a plate and knealed it nicely with your palm. This step requires patience..
- Keep knealding until it turns out into a soft dough. It will take aprox 20 minutes..
- To check it is knealed well just make a small ball if you found cracks in that then knealding process needa to be continued.
- Once you get soft dough of chhena now make small round balls of it. Check out there should be no crack on balls and should be smooth..
- Make balls and keep in a plate..
- Now add one cup of sugar and 3 cups of water in a vessel and boil it for 10 minutes on high flame.. Keep stiring in beetween..
- After 10 minutes add the balls to the sugar syrup,cover the vessel with a plate and low down the flame..
- On low flame keep the vessels for 15-20 minutes (note: let it be covered).
- After 15 minutes uncover the vessel and woowww…your small chhena balls have turned puffed into rasgullas..
- Turn off the flame and leave it to cool down completely..
- After ragullas are cooled take out in a bowl and serve it by garnishing with or without kesar..
- If you like chilled,then place the bowl in fridge for few hours..
- Try out and give your family a sweet surprise. Let me know you are planning it to make!!! ??.
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.