Pan Fried Chicken Breast. This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. It's simple, easy and crazy quick to make. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me.
Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. Cooking Pan Fried Chicken Breast is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Breast
- Require 1 of Chicken Breast- Without Skin.
- Require 1 tablespoon for Ginger Garlic Paste-.
- Require 1 tablespoon – Soya Sauce-.
- Need 1 tsp of Black Pepper to season.
- Provide to taste Salt to season.
- Require 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice -.
So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and To dredge chicken breasts, you will use all purpose unbleached flour. By the way, flour is one of the best coatings for frying or searing chicken. I pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, then prepare the sauce in the same skillet. You might get some blackened 'stuff' in the pasta sauce – I strain it Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness.
Pan Fried Chicken Breast instructions
- Make small slice cuts on one side of chicken breast.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put lemon juice, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli as mentioned.
- Put it to rest, preferably 2-4 hrs.
- Take 2 table spoon oil on pan, heat it and cook the breast for 5-7 minutes each side.
- Add 2 table spoon butter to keep it juicy and moist from inside.
- Garnish it with some coriander leaves and peri peri salt.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides. Pan-frying is quick and easy and if done well can provide a moist and tender chicken breast every time. Heat a frying pan until hot. Add the olive oil and place the chicken breast in the pan, skin-side down. Fry the breast until the skin becomes golden brown then turn over onto the other side.