Muesli Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Food preparation Muesli Chocolate Chip Cookies is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Muesli Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 Banana , over- ripened , mashed.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 Cup for All purpose Flour Wheat flour /.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon – Baking Soda.
- Need 1/2 Teaspoon for Salt.
- Require 1/2 Cup – Butter.
- Require 1.2 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 Cup for Muesli.
- Provide 1/2 Cup for Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Chip Muesli Cookies recipe: This was adapted from a recipe from Bob's Red Mills, which originally called for Whole Wheat Flour. Stir in Muesli, cranberries and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoons on lightly greased cookie sheet. Chocolate Muesli/Oats Cookies: Chocolate muesli cookies are the easiest and healthiest cookies you can make for your family!!
Muesli Chocolate Chip Cookies making process
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt together. Keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Now add the mashed banana and combine well..
- Now add the flour mixture. Once it has been mixed well, add the muesli and the chocolate chips. Mix until well incorporated..
- Drop by tablespoonful and slightly flatten. In an oven pre heated to 375 degree Fahrenheit, bake for 12 minutes..
- Store in an air tight container and indulge whenever a sweet craving hits..
My uncle BB makes the BEST of everything! These Chocolate "Chip-Less" Cookies are everything you love about soft and chewy and delicious chocolate chip cookies…just minus the chocolate! A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it's finest. I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges.