Kolhapuri Chicken Pandhra Rassa.
Food preparation Kolhapuri Chicken Pandhra Rassa is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Kolhapuri Chicken Pandhra Rassa
- Give 500 grams of chicken (curry cut).
- It’s 1 cup for onion (chopped).
- Need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Give 1" of cinnamon.
- Give 1 – Star anise.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Need 8 – peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 for bay leaves.
- Require 2 green chillies (slit).
- You need 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp ghee.
- Provide For paste:.
- Require 1/4 cup for coconut (grated).
- It’s 1" – ginger.
- Give 5 garlic cloves.
- Need 10 – almonds (blanched and peeled).
- You need 4 of green chillies.
Kolhapuri Chicken Pandhra Rassa instructions
- Dry roast sesame seeds, cumin seeds, and poppy seeds till it starts to give out it's aroma, but don't roast it till it changes it's colour..
- Add these seeds to the paste ingredients and grind them to a fine paste using 1/4 cup of water and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the whole spices and let them crackle..
- Add chillies, onion, and salt and saute till onion turns soft and translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw aroma goes away..
- Add chicken, mix everything together and fry for 5 mins till it starts to sweat..
- Cover the pan and cook the chicken for 5 more mins in it's own juices. Add 2 cups of hot water, cover and cook the chicken till it's almost done..
- Add the coconut paste and simmer for 10 mins or till the chicken is cooked..
- Switch off the flame and let the chicken sit in the curry for an hour before serving..