Strawberry fruit cake with rice kheer frosting. Place strawberries in a blender; puree until smooth. Our easy strawberry cake is made with a cake mix and strawberry gelatin. The cream cheese frosting is flavored with mashed strawberries.
What I am eating on this video are colorful flower cake aka wagashi, strawberry chapssaltteok rice cake. This is a moist, flavorful, strawberry flavored cake flavored with real strawberries, filled with a fresh strawberry jam, and covered with a whipped cream cheese frosting. There are a few steps involved but I'll walk you through them and include a how-to video! Cooking Strawberry fruit cake with rice kheer frosting is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 19 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Strawberry fruit cake with rice kheer frosting
- Give for For Strawberry fruit cake.
- You need 1 cup all purpose flour.
- Give 1/2 cup strawberry crush or dried strawberry powder.
- Require 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Require 1/4 tbs baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tbs salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Need 1/2 cup sugar powder.
- It’s 1 egg.
- Give 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Require 1 cup tutti frutti.
- Require 1/2 cup milk.
- Provide 2 drops – red food colour.
- Require For rice kheer.
- Need 1 litre of full cream milk.
- It’s 1 cup for soaked rice.
- Need 4 tbsp sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp – cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of colour balls for garnish no need of dry fruit.
Place the cake mix, strawberry gelatin, mashed strawberries and juice, oil, milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer on low Meanwhile, prepare the frosting. Japanese Mochi Fruits Daifuku (Rice Cake) CHOICE OF: Strawberry, Melon, Green Tea, Orange Flavors. Daifuku is technically a sweetened mochi, round balls of rice cake usually stuffed with just about whatever you want. Strawberry lassi is creamy, fruity lassi made with strawberry, yogurt, sugar and cream.
Strawberry fruit cake with rice kheer frosting instructions
- In a heavy bottom pan add milk alow hot on boiling add soaked rice and medium flame about 15 minutes cook and stir on some interval.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder mix it in a grinder to make smooth paste and add 1/4 cup strawberry crush.
- In other hand pre heat microwave at 180 degrees grease cake mould with butter and apply butter paper keep a side.
- In a bowl add dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt sieve all together.
- With the help of beater whisk butter and sugar app 2 minutes add egg vanilla extract again blend add strawberry crush.
- Now mix dry ingredients into wet with milk to make smooth batter milk is mixed with some interval pour the mixture into greased mould and add tutti frutti over it.
- Bake it 35 to 40 minutes & check with toothpick inserted it if clear it is backed.
- Put it on a rack for cool and demould it now cut it in a heart shaped with the help of cookie cutter &place it on a bowl and top with kheer and strawberry crush frosting over it and garnish with colour balls freeze it for cool.
- Serve with kheer and strawberry crush.
Summer Drinks recipes, Lassi recipe, how to make Strawberry Lassi is creamy lassi with goodness of strawberries in normal lassi, we can also call it fruity lassi and it's perfect drink for summers to beat. This Healthy Strawberry Cake is moist, fluffy and infused with fresh, juicy strawberries. The cake is topped with a rich and buttery Strawberries Cake WITH FROSTING. So decadent, so sweet, so rich, and yet so healthy. Frozen strawberries, like all frozen fruits, are frozen at the peak of freshness, so they're always perfectly ripe.