Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole.
Food preparation Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 6 – chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Provide 1 can for cream of chicken.
- You need 1 box of chicken stuffing (or turkey).
- Prepare 6 slice cheese (cooks choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup milk.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into strips and lay them out in a dish (doesn't matter the size). If you need more chicken to fill space cut more into strips..
- Use the can of cream of chicken and 1/4 cup milk mix together. If you want a thinner sauce use more milk..
- Spread the cream of chicken mixture over the chicken to evenly cover the chicken..
- If you have slices of cheese you can use about 6 slices or if you have shredded cheese use enough to completely cover everything..
- The great thing about this dish is you can use any cheese you like..
- Dump the stuffing on top and evenly spread. You can also use bread crumbs instead..
- Side view of dish before its cooked..
- Cook for about 40-60 min or until chicken is cooked throughly..
- You may notice the stuffing gets a tad burnt on top. Everytime ive made this I never had non burnt stuffing so if your able to tweak it please leave your comments/pictures below!!.
- Do not add more seasoning. Its already pretty salty..
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!!!.