Dhaba style Egg curry. Add eggs to the seasoned oil and pan fry for couple of minute. Once you see the eggs are coated with the seasoning, turn off heal and keep the eggs aside. A wonderful mix of sweetness and spiciness leaves through the tongue at every spoonful of rice and curry.
This dhaba style egg curry is different from these as we are making it only with onion, ginger and garlic that gives it very earthy taste. Also we are going to shallow fry the boiled and peeled eggs which will give nice crust to the eggs. I have also added degi mirch or kasmiri lal mirch powder to give it a. Food preparation Dhaba style Egg curry is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Dhaba style Egg curry
- Require 2 – eggs boiled.
- Need 1 of onion chopped.
- Require 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 for tomato chopped.
- Require 1/4 tsp turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp for kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for egg curry masala.
- Need 1/4 tsp cumin seeds.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- It’s 1 tsp fresh cream.
- Require 1 tsp for chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala.
Indian Egg Curry aka Anda Curry is the most alluring way of presenting eggs. Boiled eggs are simmered in onion tomato-based deliciously spiced sauce. Learn how to make Egg Curry or Dhaba Style Anda Curry with an easy and simple step by step video tutorial. Dhaba Style Egg Omelette Tomato Curry.
Dhaba style Egg curry making process
- Hard boil 2 eggs.Remove shells and smear little turmeric and salt.Heat oil and lightly fry the eggs.Sprinkle cumin seeds and fry the onion till well browned.Add pinch of sugar and salt and toss.Then add chopped tomato and fry till soft.Add ginger garlic paste,turmeric,red chilli powder,egg curry masala,fresh cream and fry.Add the eggs and 1 green chilli and 1/2 cup water and boil till masala coats the eggs.Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander.Serve hot with rice or paratha..
These mildly spiced eggs cooked in butter were rolled, cut, and simmered in a tangy garlicky tomato curry. They are fluffy and soak in the juices quite efficiently. This dhaba style egg curry is a perfect quick "lazy" meal. Dhaba Style Anda Curry (Andey Ki Curry). Anda curry is famous North Indian Style curry popular in Dhabas (Indian road side restaurants) which is packed with mega flavors!