Masala Egg Curry.
Cooking Masala Egg Curry is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Masala Egg Curry
- It’s 4 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 for chopped onions.
- You need 3 of grinded big tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Give to taste of salt.
- Require 1 tbsp of oil.
- Give 1/4 tsp of degi mirch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp for chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup – water.
Masala Egg Curry instructions
- Heat oil in a karahi & add chopped onions & ginger garlic paste. Cook till they become translucent..
- Add all the ingredients & saute.Add grinded tomatoes & cook on low flame till oil spreads from corners..
- Cut the eggs from the centre in to half & put them in cooked masala with 1 cup water..
- Cook for 2 minutes & switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and seve hot..