Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 4 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
- Require 1/2 litre for milk.
- Require 1 cup for Sugar.
- Need 1/2 spoon – Lemon/vinegar.
- Require 2 cup for Water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla start cooking
- Boil the milk and add lemon or vinegar until cheese (chenna) gets separated..
- Pour in a cloth or filter and strain the whey water completely..
- Knead the chenna with mild pressure and make balls. Pour 2 cup of water in a cooker with 1 cup sugar..
- Once sugar melts add the chenna balls and leave it upto 3 whistle..
- Rasgulla is ready to serve hot or chilled..
- Note: Make sure you have enough spaced vessel. Chenna ball will rise 3 times bigger size once cooked. No need to add semolina as it will change the authentic taste..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.