Two In One brown semolina rasgulla.
Food preparation Two In One brown semolina rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 25 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Two In One brown semolina rasgulla
- Give 250 gm – milk.
- Give 3/4 cup of semolina.
- Require 1 cup – sugar (syrup).
- Need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Need 4 tsp ghee.
- Prepare 3 tsp cocoa powder.
- Provide 4 tsp dry fruit.
- Provide 3 tsp knuckles.
- Need 1.5 cup of water.
Two In One brown semolina rasgulla steps
- At first,take milk in a pan and tempt it.
- Then,add ghee and sugar in it.
- Stir well and add semolina.
- Stir again and dry the mixture.
- Then keep the half portion of mixture in plate..
- Keep the other half portion in pan..
- Take coco powder in a bowl with milk and mix well..
- Add the choco milk in mixture pan..
- Next,mix all of them in pan and saute on gas..
- Put the rest portion in plate..
- Then,add ghee in both mixture and knead..
- Grease ghee in hand.
- Make balls from both mixture in hand..
- Join the both different colour ball together.
- Stuff the balls with dry fruits and knuckles..
- Close the edges of them after stuff and make round shape balls.
- Take sugar and water in 1:1.5 ratio in a pan.
- Boil the water and make sugar syrup.
- Add cardamom in it for flavour.
- Add the balls in pan and tempt the syrup..
- Stir the balls in syrup.
- After 5 min,off the oven and cover the rasgulla in pan..
- Keep them cool for 8 -10hrs in syrup..
- Then,the balls absorb the syrup..
- Prepared the coco brown rasgulla dessert and serve..