Moong Dal Soup.
Cooking Moong Dal Soup is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Moong Dal Soup
- Need 1/2 cup for moong dal.
- It’s 1 onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 for tomatoes finely chopped.
- Give 1 carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 7 cloves garlic chopped.
- Need 2 for green chillies, chopped.
- It’s 1 – small piece cinnamon.
- Require 4 cloves.
- Give 1 – bayleaf.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for black pepper.
- Need 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
Moong Dal Soup instructions
- Soak moong dal for 10 minutes..
- Heat ghee into cooker add cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf. Then add garlic and saute for a while..
- Add onions and saute untill become pink. Then add green chilli and tomato and cook until tomatoes become soft. Then add all spices and cook for a minute..
- Now add all other ingredients and add 3 cups water. When water starts boiling then cover with lid and wait for 2 whistles and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Let it some cool then remove cinnamon and bay leaves.
- Then blend and strain. Our healthy dal soup is ready. Add lemon juice to enhance the taste. Garnish with coriander.
- Tip:- you can add other veggies according to your choice..