Cooking #chena rasgulla is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 3 active ingredients, you can start cooking 17 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of #chena rasgulla
- Give 1 litre of milk, full cream cows milk 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup water FOR SUGAR SYRUP:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar 8 cups water.
#chena rasgulla step by step
- Firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add 1 litre milk.
- Furthermore, stir occasionally and get to a boil..
- Additionally, add lemon juice and stir well..
- Add more lemon juice and stir till milk curdles completely..
- And immediately drain the curdled milk into the hand kerchief..
- Pour a cup of water and clean the paneer as it has lemon juice in it..
- Furthermore, bring it together and squeeze off excess water..
- Hang for 30 minutes. or till all the water drains off completely..
- Knead paneer till it turns out smooth without any grains of milk..
- Furthermore, make small balls of paneer and keep aside..
- Firstly, in a deep vessel take 1½ cup of sugar.
- Boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Furthermore, add 8 glasses of water and stir well..
- After that, drop the prepared paneer balls into boiling sugar syrup..
- Cover and boil for 15 minutes. the paneer balls will have doubled in size..
- Furthermore, keep aside till it cools completely and then refrigerate..
- Finally, serve rasgulla chilled or at room temperature garnished with few saffron strands..