Ragda Patties Sizzler. Ragda pattice is a typical popular Indian snack , made with potatoes and chick peas or vatana and served with chutneys. Here is has been make into a sizzler. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India.
They are crisp, lightly spiced and taste so good even when had plain. Ragda – a curry or gravy preparation of. How To Make Ragda Patties Recipe/Popular Mumbai Street Food/Chaat by Somyaskitchen. Cooking Ragda Patties Sizzler is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 27 active ingredients, you can start cooking 23 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Ragda Patties Sizzler
- Prepare of For Making Patties.
- Prepare 500 gm of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For making Ragda.
- You need 250 gm of Yellow Peas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of heeng.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 2 tsp of Green Chillies chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 cup of sev.
- You need 3 tbsp of imli chutney.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need of For Sizzler.
- Prepare of Sizzler plate.
- You need of Aluminum foil.
- It’s leaves of Cabbage.
SayfalarİşletmelerEğitimUzmanlık OkuluYemek OkuluSomya's KitchenVideolarRagda Sizzler Recipe. Ragda pattice is part of the street food culture in the Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. It is similar to chhole tikki more popular in North India. See more ideas about Chaat, Ragda patties recipe and Snacks dishes.
Ragda Patties Sizzler how to cook
- For Making Patties.
- First of all..Boil Potatoes.. Cool them and Mash them.
- Add in salt, cornflour, green chillies and fresh Coriander.
- Make a dough. Make equal sized balls.. Flatten each in the form of a tikki. DEEP Fry them in oil..
- Our Patties is ready. Keep Aside.
- Let's make Ragda now..
- Soak yellow peas for atleast 4 hours. Boil them by adding little salt..
- Heat oil in a pan and add zeera. Let it crackle. Add in heeng, green chillies, ginger and onions.
- Saute onion till tender.Add in turmeric, Coriander powder,red chilli powder..
- Mix well. Add in Boiled peas. Add water approx 1 cup.Add in salt to taste..
- Cook for 4 to 5 Minutes. Our Ragda is ready. Add in fresh Coriander..
- Let's Make our Ragda Patties Sizzler….
- First of all.. cover your iron skillet of Sizzler with an aluminum foil..
- Then..Add in cabbage leaves all over..Atleast 6 to 8 layers of cabbage leaves needs to be spread on the Sizzler plate.
- Now keep this high flame for atleast 15 minutes.. our skillet will start heating.
- Now add in Patties and ragda on it. Sprinkle chopped onions..
- Add imli chutney on top..
- Add sev,fresh Coriander..
- Now the time to transfer the skillet onto wooden plate..
- Keep chilled water with you..
- Slowly add in the chilled water into the little gap of iron skillet and wooden plate..
- Lovely sizzling sound will start….
- Enjoy the hot ragda patties sizzler..
Ragda Patties, Chaat Ragda Pattice Recipe, Ragda Recipe. Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages. Ragda Patties is popular street food of Mumbai. Can be served as a snack, as an appetizer, as a light meal.