Fried Egg curry. To make egg curry, firstly whole spices are tempered in oil and then the onions fried in the oil until golden. Then the ginger garlic paste is sauteed to bring out the aroma. Egg Curry in out door Natural Environment. every this is so natural so that you can try this at home and also when you are camping with friends and family.
Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Achieve the perfect fried egg with a crispy bottom and runny yolk. Cooking Fried Egg curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Fried Egg curry
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Require Handful – curryleaves.
- Provide 3 of onion slices.
- Give 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of " ginger pieces.
- It’s 1 tablespoons kashmir red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 Tablespoons coriander & jeera (cumin) powder.
- Provide 1/2 bunch – coriander leaves cut in thin pieces.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Need 4 – tomatoes.
- Provide As needed of oil.
- Provide As needed water.
- Give As needed of salt.
- Need 3 of green chilles.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala which is used in common.
Simple yet satisfying, it can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes from breakfast to dinner. Egg Pepper Fry is spicy egg pepper masala in Chettinad style makes great side dish with pulao, rice A spicy & flavorful Indian Egg Curry with boiled eggs cooked in aromatic green masala, Indian whole. This egg curry is one of famous ways to eat eggs in southern part of India. Andhra-Style Spicy Egg Curry. a tamarind based flavorful curry from South India.
Fried Egg curry steps
- First boil the eggs in hard then dipped in cold water for easy peeling of eggs..
- Then heat the pan put oil in the pan when heated add the eggs, mix with turmeric powder and red chilli powder then give it a nice fry to the eggs.
- Put the eggs in the bowl and set aside..
- Next put more oil in the pan add curry leaves.
- Add the onion slices, ginger, then tomato slices green chillies one by one stir. next add the turmeric powder and black pepper powder.
- Mix it well then add the jeera (cumin) coriander powder mix, add the salt keep stir then put in the blender..
- Give a well blend to the masala..
- And keep aside..
- Now put remaining oil in the same pan, add garam masala.
- Add the blend masala keep stir add fried eggs in the pan give it a quick stir and mix well..
- Now add the kashmir red chilli powder then add the garam masala powder.
- Keep stirring, until oil comes out from the gravy and goes out the rawness of the gravy..
- Now put half cup of water mix well boiling is continuing until gravy is thickened and smell nice.spread coriander leaves,.
- Delicious egg curry is ready..
South Indian Egg Curry is an egg recipe made with boiled fried eggs and spices where this kind of egg curry is found in various regions across south india. A spoon of curry powder turns a simple egg-fried rice with vegetables into something punchy. Tip in the rice and toss very gently. To serve: finely grated fresh coconut, coriander sprigs and lime wedges. How to Make Authentic Egg Curry.