Jowar Coriander Paratha.
Cooking Jowar Coriander Paratha is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Jowar Coriander Paratha
- Need 2 cup of jowar flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp for oil.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Need As needed of Ghee for cooking paratha.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
Jowar Coriander Paratha steps
- Mix both flours, add rest of ingredients and knead medium hard dough. Cover and rest fir 5-7 minutes..
- Heat skillet and divide dough in equal parts. Take one part and roll it little. Then sprinkle dry flour..
- Now fold twice to make triangle. Then roll it into triangle paratha…
- On a heated skillet, cook paratha little from both sides without ghee..
- Then cook from both sides by adding ghee..
- Serve hot with any vegetable..