Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 3 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Rasgulla
- You need 1 for littler milk.
- Require 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 2 – Lemon (juice squeezed).
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
- Start by boiling the milk into a pan. Once it starts simmering, turn off the flame and allow it to cool down a little..
- Next, add some lemon juice mixed with water in small proportions while mixing the milk. Keep adding lemon until the milk coagulates completely..
- Take a pan and spread the Muslin cloth over it. Now add inside the milk mixture we have just made. Pour the 1-2 cups of cold water to wash the chena and to remove the lemon from it..
- Transfer the chena onto a plate and knead it for 4-5 minutes until smooth and soft..
- Now start rolling the chena into smooth balls..
- Take 4 cups of water into a pressure cooker along with sugar and let it simmer on flame..
- When the water starts boiling add the chena balls and cook until one whistle..
- Now reduce the flame and cook for another 7-8 minutes..
- Now take the Rasgullas into a bowl and add the sugar syrup.
- Let it cool down for 5 to 6 hours to make them sweet and spongy..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.