Banana Split Torte.
Food preparation Banana Split Torte is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 12 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Banana Split Torte
- It’s 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 10 oz of jar maraschino cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- You need 3 of bananas peeled & sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of cool whip.
Banana Split Torte how to cook
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Melt butter, mix with graham cracker crumbs & sugar. Pat down into a 9×13 oven safe dish. Place in oven for 15 mins then remove & let cool..
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla in a large mixing bowl until smooth. (Will be thick).
- Once crust has cooled, spread cream cheese mix over crust. Then place sliced bananas over cream cheese mix. Drain can of crushed pineapples & spoon over sliced bananas..
- Now spread cool whip over it. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with pecan chips & add cherries for the banana split look. Cool in fridge for at least an hour before serving & enjoy!.