Colorfull Rasgulla. Today i will make colorfull rosgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk.
Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. Cooking Colorfull Rasgulla is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Colorfull Rasgulla
- It’s 1 litre for Milk(full fat cream).
- Require 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 cup for Cold Water.
- Require For – Sugar Syrup-.
- Need 1-1/2 cup Sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp Cardamom Powder.
It is a popular Bengali sweet. While the method of making In this recipe post, I have shared the method of making soft, spongy and delicious rasgulla recipe with. The color of the rasgulla depends on the type of sugar you use. I have used organic sugar which is slightly yellowish or brownish in color.
Colorfull Rasgulla steps
- Firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add 1-liter milk, stir and get to a boil it..
- Now add lemon juice and stir well. add more lemon juice and stir till the milk curdles completely. and immediately drain the curdled milk into the cloth. Pour a cup of cold water and clean the paneer as it has lemon juice in it. Bring it together and squeeze off excess water..
- Hang for 30 minutes. or till all the water drains off completely. After 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer, till it turns out smooth without any grains of milk..
- In a deep vessel take sugar, add water and cardamom powder and stir well, boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- After that, drop the prepared paneer balls into boiling sugar syrup. Cover and boil for 15 minutes. the paneer balls will have doubled in size..
- Keep aside. Now take 3 portion of sugar syrup, add pink, green and yellow food colour. Dip rasgulla in it for 6 to7 hours..
- Finally, serve rasgulla chilled or at room temperature..
Hence the rasgulla are not pure white. Rasgulla is an Indian syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent and regions with South Asian diaspora. It is made from ball-shaped dumplings of chhena (an Indian cottage cheese) and semolina dough, cooked in light syrup made of sugar. This is done until the syrup permeates the dumplings. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to How to Prepare Rasagulla-Rasgollas.